5 de setembro de 2018

WWID

Hello there, it's me.
Oh, yeah, you don't know me, I'll make a presentation.

Grew up in a small town
Mom and dad got divorced
Too young, already had a breakdown
Barely knew it was only getting worse.

Love, hate, passion, devotion, rebel thoughts, admiration.

I have no role model
I have no example to follow
It's been years looking for someone
Who could make this pain and hurt gone [away].

Where's everybody? Why am I here alone?
Why can't you leave reason beside and give a chance to emotion?

I never knew where's my place
I never knew who I want to be
I used to say "give me some space"
Now I'm trying to reach [again] who probably forgot about me.

Is it just me or it's dark in here? // My moves are in slow-motion!

I was told to create or invest or produce nothing
"Stay with us" they said, "you don't know how to discover anything at all"
I did, and I was wrong, I saw the devil coming
It threw me onto the wall, there was no one home to call
"You'll never be important, look at you, you're so small!"

Destroyed, deluded, mistaken, unhappy, unsatisfied, out of control, losing the mind.
Do you need all the world's happiness or I can have a little portion?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário