31 de maio de 2021

31-05-2021


How can I find you where you've been hiding
How can I bring you back to life
How can I show you the things I'm doing
The words I'm writing, the stuff I'm thinking
You're far away in a heavenly room
Playing the piano like a gig was coming soon
But there a lot of young ones begging for more, dude

You don't know when to stop
It's natural, it's a gift, it's a blessing
It's inherited from the sweet hands of God
Everybody wants a piece of this little thing
Everybody wants to be close to you
Everybody wants to get to know you
Take this chance, you may not have another in the way
Put your star to shine when the sun fades, taking the light of day

Don't fade, don't run away
Don't go insane, don't quit the game
Just for today, get that microphone and say
Scream out loud that you will stay

It's getting late, we could be dancing by the moonlight
Talking about our shitty lives
Laughing about passionate lovers' fights
Let me spend the night
Hold you endlessly tight
While I stare at you in delight
While we watch wrong paths becoming right

Don't run away
Please say
That you will stay
Just for today

How can I compete
With your heart feeling deeply
When your mind screaming silently
Where your eyes shutting down accidentally

How can I make up
To end this break up
To see you grow up
To finally wake you up
To never let you give up
Never again to fail you up.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário