2 de fevereiro de 2017

01.11.16

I don't feel like I want to think of you -again.
You don't even imagine how much I suffered since the first moment.
You were capable of everything and made me one of your high level's tests.
I hate to say but I believed in you, in this lie hidden upon your face.

Your charming style corrupts sane minds.
Your eyes can see far through mine.
Your voice reaches the deepest of the bodies around you.
You command feelings and persuade one by one. With no mercy or regrets.

I was used like a hostess and you made point of take from me the last drops of hope I had.
You didn't give me any chance to choose the wisest way.
You just took my weak side and became it yours.
You defeated me when I just have no conscience that this was a fight at all.

I made my mistake. We're quits now. Are you happy ? Satisfied ?
You should disappear. I'm free of you. I'll no longer feel blame for hide my feelings.
You're just another piece in my life's puzzle.

You're nothing but this.
You're nothing to me.
You're nothing.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário