24 de novembro de 2017

Just another one to the count

Do you realize you're doing everything wrong ?
Can you see you're hurting people ?
Why can't you understand the help they offered ?

Your huge sense of justice broke your sense of clearness. You went way forward you should. Your words now are unfiltered and your proud and ego are bigger and stronger than you. How am I supposed to trust someone who wasn't able to make your own right choices for living ?

I lived all these years behind information. I wasn't able to transform information into knowledge and that's what made me lose my way. I'm now trying to recover what I lost and to make up my past decisions. And when I stop to reflect about, I discover I wasn't created to have a proper voice and share my opinion, but to accept all the orders and claims with a big smile pretending everything is ok.

I can see now, it's not your fault, I can't blame you for this. You're trying and doing the best you can, you care about people around but you don't open a space inside the heart to bloom some positive effects, and you become unreachable.

You're not an universal truth and the world is tremendously bigger than the world you're living, or even the world you lived before and is trying to force it inside your friends and family.

I'm not letting you to control my feelings anymore. Neither my choices. For the next generation I promise your ego will be deflated.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário