20 de julho de 2020

3 years

I'm not going to listen to your voice right now
I'm too weak to remember
I still can't understand why and how
You chose this path with no way back

Underneath this skin and smile
Dark roads and dust in the corner
Fear comes as to a little bird from a crocodile
Unavailable, unacessed, unable to catch any order

Another sun's rising here
Another day is up to me
What do I do? I don't know where to go, how to start again, when to feel ready
Honestly I lost all my convictions to this will of bringing you back

Why do you had to live such a sad time? 

Broken heart and fucked mind weren't enough for life?

You're not the one to blame, my dear
I can love you even more over the years.

How can I accept you're gone?
You're the only voice I wanna hear on my phone
Maybe I'm late to say
I just wanted you to stay
And now that you're far far away
I can only miss you more every day.

[1976-2017]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário