19 de julho de 2020

Buckley


 

River took you away
Flow carried you over for the day
When the night came
Black sky and thunderstorm showed us what they've made

Pure heart, full of grace

You were free
Then you were just free
From all pain, suffer, angst and anger
You were just free

I've been looking for the reason
Why'd you leave it all behind?
Why'd they make such comparison?
You knew what was real but I guess they were too blind

To see
To face it
To understand it

But you knew

You're free
You're just free now
No one can ever come closer to what you've become
'Cause you're just free

Tell me how it is
Tell me what you can do
Tell if it's real
So real

It's been a long time
It feels like forever
I'm not ready to say
My last goodbye

Can you feel?
The shape of the water through your skin
Can you hear?
The sound of the wind calling your name

Don't miss it
Just miss me
Just the way I miss you

You're free
Just free...  

[29/05/2020]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário