28 de agosto de 2021

28.08.2021

 

 
The sun is rising and your morning face is glowing
This black and white view hides all the nights I spent wondering

Through the window I can see them out there
People rushing on the busy loud street
Trying to make their lives a little less obsolete
If somehow they had a pair of wings to fly
If somehow they were late for the last minute of their lives

Through my blurry eyes I can see
The way you look in the mirror
Pretending to see anything else but yourself
Avoiding to agree with the truth
The greatest lie you built to feed in your shell

Take whatever you want, the words you need
Open your heart and scare your demons away
Scream until the clock stops moving
Forget those days they left you suffering
Sing all that love songs until you're free

Open your mouth and smile, let me see you shine
Let me live this moment just for one more time

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário