10 de dezembro de 2018

Dot

I'm feeding a beast
With my blood, gets me freak
I'm all ears
Heart, mind, help me recover
I'm falling down, sorry mother

I'm not insane, I'm going crazy
You only come when you're alone, you lazy
You think this is what you really want to be
I've seen you, you don't love me
Or anyone, or anything, not even yourself
This torture makes me wanna kill myself

You don't want my fucking attention
You just want a body to be your shelter
A mind to use and fuck up.
I'm out of comprehension
Completely helter-skelter
We never got together but this is our breakup.

I can hear your voice calling my name
I can see where we were that day
I can see you down the hall, waving your hand to me with no shame

What you're doing? Is this funny?
I can't guess your thoughts, I can't read your mind
To not see you I could even be blind
For a moment
For a while
You're a mistery to me, I can't fill your file

Let me tell you just one thing
I don't need you in my life
I can't play your games
This is not a choice of mine

You can be around but I'll always be afraid
Afraid of what I was, of what I am
Too generous, too good as they said
"She's just another one, leave by her own"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário