10 de dezembro de 2018

First

I don't know how to say it
It's so hard to talk about me
But I have to admit
I don't know who I need to be.

I get up every day feeling it won't be over
People are the same but they don't say anything
Maybe I should have a makeover
Maybe I should erase everything

You don't seem too worried
You look so dazed
All you are is hurried
Yeah, you forgot to be praised

Now look at my face
Do I look happy?
Show me where's the grace
I'll show your work's crappy

About me, about you
There's no one day I stop thinking what to do
There's no time I stop seeing where I've been through
There's no second I wish you'd pay for it too

I don't know who's wrong
I don't know who's to blame
I just wanted to be strong
I just wanted to have no shame

I just want you to right-spell my name

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário