10 de dezembro de 2018

Rhymes to everyone

Yes I believe
You're good, you're great
Yeah I believe
There's nothing wrong in trying
The only shit is giving up.

Yes I know
You can do whatever you like
Yeah I know
You can do whatever you want
So do it with grace
Do (it) cause you love
Cause it's one thing you care
The most.

Don't let them say
You worth nothing
Don't let it beat you down
It's a fuckin' lie
You gotta stay true
It's only your truth that matters
Your matter!

Hey, get up of this bed
Take some fresh air, drink your coffee
See the sunshine
Be humble
Just be yourself
You don't have to be anybody else
Yeah, you're awesome like this
Nothing can stop you
Unless you want it to
So don't ask for it.

Live while you can
Enjoy what's good coming to you
Carry a bag full of stories
Be proud of what you achieved
Say a big 'go fuck yourself' for the haters
They don't care about you, they don't have to be heard

You're precious, you're fuckin' gold
You're magic, you're grace
You're beautiful, important
For me, for the ones you love, for yourself.
You need to be remembered
All day long

(Of) how much I adore you.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário