9 de junho de 2021

09.06.2021

 

 

In the waving blue shape of the sea you show up to me
Sun's setting down, tide's going out, you're fading away from here
Dark horizon comes with breeze, whispering in my ear
"Come with me, forget all your fears"

Under your magic spell I fall, head underwater I call -
I call your name but you're not there, this isn't fair
Who else would save me from this nightmare?
Who else would save me from this crazy version of myself?

An old mermaid lullaby, long talks by the moonlight
Fooled by the silent smooth motion of the night
Lost the count of the hours passing by
Lost the love, lost my life, there's no turning back in time

White silk veil embrace my soul to one more chance
I close my eyes and feel your heart to this last dance
The vast ocean draws the path, we hold our hands
We'll immerse our ways together until everything ends.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário