4 de maio de 2016

Clumsy way to say sorry

I keep every gift in a box, every hug in my heart, every word in my head. Nothing is the same and I only wish it could back in time to do all the stuffs again... Oh, God how I wish this... Really bad.
My eyes hurt, they're washed every single time, my hands work alone and now they're scared of being on their own, my body can't fit any place alone, it's weak, it's sad, it's unwilling to do anything.
Cowardly, sadly, unfortunately, I still love you. My heart beats faster when you're around and I just feel alive. I tried to forget, but I failed, and now I have to live with this nightmare that is live without you.
Everything I know is you, all my life I've been looking for reasons to find who I am, and guess what ? I found them in you. My only wish came true when I stared at you and you smile back. My thoughts became certains when I agreed that we would live together until the days would end. I still think about it and I regret all the time for being less than I can and let you go away. I wasn't able to fight and I lose this battle. Now I only want to win the war between us and bring you home, safe. With me, forever.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário